Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Party

Last night was our company party. It was at a place called Cafe Roka. Very tasty, great atmosphere. I enjoyed it quite a bit. And the best part is that, even though there was a LOT of really good food, I managed to not gorge myself! It was set up as a buffet, so while I could have gone back for seconds/thirds/fifths, I didn't. I can't take too much credit for that, though, because nobody else at my table did, and I didn't want to be "the guy who ate a whole lot of food." So I sampled everything (all was very tasty), and actually had a bit of self-control. Well, at least until dessert, when I think I crammed more food onto my plate than during dinner. Oh well.

Today I weighed in again. It came to 251.3, for about .5 pound loss from last Wednesday, or about 2 pounds from last Sunday. So there we have it.

Now, as far as my challenge goes -- We need to figure out when to start. Last week? Today? Let me know... if I use today's weight, then my target will be 238.75, which is lighter than I've been since Aren's transplant, I think.

Let me know what you think, Rody.

No comments: