Monday, January 18, 2010

And I Ran...

So, despite all my goals, I only got out one time last week. So when I went out again tonight, it was not as easy as I wanted it to be. But I think I went faster than I did last Monday, so I guess that makes up for it.

I say I think, because the stopwatch app I have can be a bit touchy. So while I went through 8 cycles of 3/1 run/walk, when I reached my last cycle, I was at about 33 minutes. So switching between timers cost me about a minute, which I did not factor into my speed, because I don't know what amount of that was running or walking. My total distance was 2.56 miles, and my speed was somewhere between 10:30 and 11:10 per mile.

Maybe I'll see if I can find a new timer. Or maybe I'll just download Apple's SDK and see if I can make my own?

No comments: