Monday, March 30, 2009

Here I Am

Okay, first to answer the question that's on everyone's mind. (Well, everyone that is participating...) Last week I ended up with -16 points, mostly because I managed to gain about 4 lbs. I was really good up until Thursday, which was our annual pizza/chicken nuggets/strawberries/birthday cake shin-dig. So, I blew it that night. Friday we went out to a Japanese hibachi-style restaurant. I felt pretty good about the fact that my willpower kept me from allowing the chef to spray sake in my mouth, so I was pretty much done for as far as food goes. Then we had the weekend, which sucked, too. In addition to calories not-kept-track-of, I had a lot of salty foods, which did not help me lose weight, either.

This week had a better ending, but was about as bad overall. I was only vaguely conscious of my calorie intake, and only recorded my food intake on 1 or 2 days. But I did end up losing 1.4 lbs (mostly water, I'm sure), leaving me at 252.6 lbs. Better, right?

Now -- today. I'm on track to be well within my calorie range for today. I don't know if I'll get around to actually exercising tonight, but I'm going to give it a shot.

So, who won this week? It's looking like Eva's the winner by far, unless Rody's got a big surprise for us. Good luck this week, everybody!

No comments: