Thursday, March 19, 2009

Slowly but surely...

So yay to both Rick and Eva!!! Good work on gaining those points. I guess I really need to outline specifics for me to be evaluating myself against. I guess at this point, my goal is to do any amount of time dedicated to exercise. I was doing really good a few weeks back before our official contest. Weird eh? I do have to say that I have been really good this week about NOT eating out. And making more than just homemade goodies, (That's good for both me and Road), at least nothing since Sunday's late night cinnamon meringues that I made with Lex :) I am also trying to make sure that I eat some protein every 3 hours or so. I even ordered some protein bars that I used to always get back in my gym rat days. I usually read a health article, am I supposed to post a link on here to the info or summarize or just indicate it on my spreadsheet?

Here's a nice short slideshow of "Diet Mistakes". We are all probably aware of most of them, but I am visually inclined, so I liked it. And here is a sample recipe that has had a 'makeover', I always like to find cooking tips for making something a little healthier.

No comments: